Below is the weekly update our team sends out from our outreach here in Kosovo!
The second week of English Camp in Suharekë was a success! We had around 70 kids in total, and they all really wanted to improve their English skills. We loved the kids and teaching in Suharekë so much that we have decided to go back one day in February before we leave for France in order to see them again.
We also had the opportunity to meet the other YWAM team from Norway that is doing their outreach in Kosovo. We joined them in a day of worship and prayer in Mitrovica (city North of Kosovo), which was an amazing opportunity to see more of God’s heart for Kosovo and to worship God with believers from all over the country. The next day we just had a relaxed evening with the Norway team and Nick and Nesha (the leaders of YWAM Kosovo) and got to share experiences that we have had so far. Attached is a selfie with all of the YWAMers.
- YWAM Kosovo, that doors continue to be opened and relationships built.
- That we are able to continue building relationships with those that we have met during the rest of our time in Kosovo.
- More strength for our team and even more and more excitement to proclaim The Gospel.
- The second week of English camp was a success.
- We have been really encouraged by having another YWAM team here and being able to start to work with them.
- God is faithful! 🙂
Floriane, Carole, Madison, Beth, Kandace, Alina, Tony, Justin, Claire, Fernand, Aline et Zoé