Below is the weekly update our team sends out from our outreach here in Kosovo!
It is hard to believe that we have already been in Kosovo for three weeks now! This past week was a lot of fun. We had the opportunity to run an English Camp for kids from some of the local schools. Madison, Carole, and Alina organized the hour of camp each day for the 8 to 10 year olds, which involved expanding their vocabulary and playing games. Aline, Beth, and Tony taught the 6 year olds who came with no understanding of English. The rest of us taught the11 to 13 year olds more advanced grammar and conversation.
It was a great week, getting to know the kids who were so eager to learn, and seeing them develop so much in just a few days. On Friday we had a party with the kids, which involved playing games, dancing the ‘Cha Cha Slide’ and having lots of fun!
We made a short video from the week to share with everyone. We hope that you all enjoy it!
- That there would be a continued unity in the team
- That the team can find rest and have the necessary energy for each day
- That the Lord opens up opportunities for ministry
- God brought many kids to us during the English camp. Almost 50 kids showed up!
- We got to meet one of the parents and begin to get to know him.
- We got to share the joy of the Lord with all those kids!
Thank you for you prayers and have a very merry Christmas!